Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cricut Demo

Forget Nursing, Ive got a new job!!!!!  LOL  I just got hired today to be one of the Cricut Demonstrators in the Michaels Stores (cant you see my perma-grin??)  It is happening very fast.  I expressed my interest in an email this weekend.  I got a phone call on monday telling me more about the position, and then today, Wednesday, I got the job!  I have to send in a bunch of paperwork, did a bunch on-line.  BUT, I have to drive all the way to Edina (about 25 miles, and on the other side of the Twin Cities) for a drug screen, LOL.  And I have some notarizing to do cuz the company is based in California.  I am SOO excited to get a new Cricut Cake and play around with it!  I hope I can do it justice!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you. Talk about a dream job!!! So excited for you...have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel...I haven't used my cricut since the last time you were at my house for scrapbooking...i think that was over a year ago!!! I need to dust it off and have you practice your new job with me!!! LOL! Congrats on the fun job!

    ReplyDelete