Monday, June 4, 2012

Just Glowing


I LOVE this stamp by Sylvia Zet and Wee Stamps, her name is Peggy.  I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens, and I really like how she has turned out.  I saw someone on another blog use yellow to highlight their image, and I thought the effect was stunning.  Unfortunately I cant remember whose blog that was, because her work was beautiful.  Anyway, I really like the end result here too.  She is one of my favorites, I think...  The flowers are again from my Art Philosophy cartridge.  The card base is also from the same cart.  I used my spellbinders to cut out the image and her mat.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamps Challenge #41- Bingo - Pearls, image, flowers (the pearls are in the flowers and buttons of her dress)
Wobble Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous ,love the beautifully coloured image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is stunning Rachel! Just love the colours and how you've coloured the image. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Bingo challenge x

    ReplyDelete